Skip to content
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging if applicable.
- We will refund any items that were incorrectly shipped, faulty, or damaged in transit. If you do receive a damaged item, please take pictures of any damaged packaging and items within 24 hours of delivery. Please ensure to contact us via email within 48hrs of delivery, so we can process an insurance claim.
- If you incorrectly purchase an item (e.g. to suit wrong model), then we will offer a refund by means of exchange or store credit. All shipping costs, including return delivery, will be at the customers expense. Please note in compliance with Australian Consumer Law the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. We do not accept returns for change of mind.
- Returns on electrical items and products will not be accepted.
- Custom order goods are exempt from being returned. For example wheels that have had custom services applied, such as painted finishes, aftermarket lips installed. Again if there is an issue with the item arriving in not as described condition please email us.
- If we are unable to provide a purchased item to you, we will refund you the full purchase price and any other costs charged by MMI Auto Parts.