Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of our website including the purchase of products over our website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website. By proceeding to use our website you accept our terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to MMI Auto Parts. (ABN27565584239).
- All priced items and conditions of sale are subject to change without notice.
- By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- Prices are in AUD
- We endeavor to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Products supplied by us are designed for race use only and are not recommended for public roads in Australia or your Country.
- Seek advice from your local authorities on the legality of the use of these products on the public roads or highways in your state or country, as we are not be able to give you any advice on this issue.
- We are not a licensed garage and shall not be held responsible for advice given to the user or any outcome resulting from installing any products.
- Seek advice from licensed mechanics or professionals before purchasing and installing any parts.
- You will be solely responsible for any legal costs, safety issues or damages incurred as a result of purchasing and using products sold by us and you indemnify us against all losses that you may suffer as a result of using the products supplied by us to you unless the law places any responsibility on us.
Product Delivery and Collection
- Our preferred courier partners are Hunter Express, Couriers Please and TNT. We will select a suitable courier dependent on your purchased item and location. If you have any specific requests this must be mentioned in the special requests at check out.
- Authority to leave is assumed if the recipient is not available to sign for delivery. If you specifically require signature on delivery please advise at check out.
- We accept no responsibility for the goods delivered by couriers or shipping companies once we have obtained the third party receipt for the service.
- All risk of loss or damage to the products passes to you once delivered.
- You must inspect the products within 24 hours of third party delivery. It is acknowledged that 24 hours is a reasonable time frame to inspect the products for defect or damage.
- If the products are defective or damaged you must contact us by e-mail and advise us of the defective or damage parts of the products in detail and if necessary sending photographs within 48 hours of delivery.
- Do not sign for delivery if products are defective or damaged upon delivery.
- All orders include up to $250 transit insurance. If you would like your product to be insured for a higher value, please advise at check out. This will be at an additional cost.
- If products are collected from us by appointment, then we will give you a reasonable opportunity to examine the products. Once the products have left our premises, it is acknowledged all risk of loss or damage to the products passes to you.
Amendments To Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Amendments will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the website following such update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.